Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Someone else's birthday altogether

COVID brought out a lot of creativity in most of us. It started of cos, by seeing others doing it. And I really want to send something to my best friend for many years during her birthday since we couldn't meet. I wanted to do it myself but I decided to get the others to do it with me cos I know they will. It was a success but she could have opened the door earlier. Hahaha!

And then we all still couldn't meet, and thankful fav bakery is opened so I could send love to Minhui and Rachel. Rainbow cake for both of them, but Minhui's topped with soju and beer! I'm happy to do it anyway. Could have done better for Rachel if I had asked earlier so that I could get the purple ombre cake. Still, colourful cake worked well for the kids too!

So anyway, I tried not be boring since we have opened up a little more by July. And then proceed to screw it up. HAHA.

Surprise visit to Boyi for his birthday, ended up texting in the wrong group chat at the very last minute just before we parked in their condo. It was a really facepalm moment, and the worse was when lixian replied. I really almost killed myself. Maybe the rest also wanted to kill me HAHAHA (and lixian) I don't know who is worst. What to do when you have such a smart friend. Epic moment also, when we were outside the place and trying to light the candle but couldn't do it with the lighter gun which gives out very loud clicks. Luckily he wasn't in the living room, but still.... he already knew about it... Boohoo! But glad that we managed to gather for a while, a pity only 5 can visit but we maximise it anyway. It was fun though and I hope it's memorable for birthday boy (30 already). 

Things are getting back to normal mostly and I know that such things are hard to plan from then without being exposed. It is fun while it lasted. :) 

Let's see what we can do for the rest for their 30th birthday. :)


No comments: