Wednesday, March 05, 2014

Say Goodbye

After all, it's not so difficult. Because I'm not that important to them anyway. Received a few goodbye hugs from the students, good enough I thought. Haha!

So, the CO colleague received plenty of presents, long and lovely messages during and after the event. And I have to tell her, that CO students are the best. HAHA! And it was actually quite fun to manage her event this time round. Although I enjoyed my own too. :)

All in all, I'm thankful for all these times I'm able to go through. I was half-hearted to whether I should continue, but too many things happened that made me very clear that I don't want to continue anymore, and it' not because of the workload but the people who made the workload worst.

Made it clear and got the load off. Not that I really wished this to happen, it has to happen. Like I always say, everything that comes, I will take it with stride. Now I will take it as a choice and I hope I've made the right choice. :)


No comments: