Tuesday, March 18, 2014

First farewell


Had a surprise farewell party by the colleagues. We thought it was going to be a small dinner with the boss at her place. It turned out that some other colleagues were already there waiting for us. Well I sort of suspected a few of them because of some illogical things they were saying. So anyway I forgot about it while on our way there and of course I don't want to spoil anything if it's real. Haha! 

But really touched to see them there! One intern couldn't join us though. Had fun talking, eating, singing and laughing. There's even a decor and cake and they made a video which I watched until I cried because it was just toooo funny. All the fun that we had, even though it was just a few months with some of them. 

Totally grateful for colleagues turn friends like them. Will never forget them for sure. And I hope my colleagues in future could be at least a bit fun-loving like them. As the little gifts from them. Totally awed by the effort that was put in. Love. 

No comments: