Wednesday, February 17, 2010

CNY 2010

Actually i'm tired.. but i want to wait for the dslr batt to be charged. :( So update a bit.

CNY has been so far so good. Actually better than i expected. Still in the midst of collecting angbao process... but counted whatever i have already. HAHA! Still not bad. I'm not going to say it here in case anyone robs me. lol!

Didn't do anything crazy but yup. at least not as bad as i thought it would be. haha! More visiting to come. Another one tmr.. To my parents' friend house. More angbaos. I like. Moral of the story: u can't decide how many relatives you have, so ask your parents to get more friends and visit them. =P

Everyone's been really nice to wish me a good job when they gave me angbao! I'm happy. Hee. And i hope it works. But i've been lazy these 2 weeks and didn't send any resume. So yup. I will start sending again this week. Heh.

Other than my issue, everyone's been telling er-jie that this is the last year she will be getting and wanzhen jiejie told her that her turn will come in bao-ing and angbaos and start having headaches as to who she have given or not. But in the end, she's getting married next year instead of this year, only ROM this year. So she will still be getting next year. But come to think of it now, ROM is considered married right? LOL. so confusing.

Had some interesting photos and videos for this new year.. will post up when all is ready. :D Nites ppl. And Happy CNY! :)

No comments: