Sunday, February 21, 2010

Still the same

Been quite a few days since i last updated. It's almost 3am now and i got a whole day of traveling and visiting later in the day!

Anyway, just to come here and say i'm still surviving, and, yes, i am still jobless. Everything is not coming easy, and i'm struggling to send out my resumes. oh my, i really need to get a life before every suay thing happens to me.

1. Seriously like how many times does your earpiece wire gets hooked by someone who walks pass you? I already got it once somewhere late last year. And i experienced it again just ytd! How lucky i was. And this time it was worse cos that person managed to break the inner wires and the whole rubber tubing from its base. I dunno how it was done but yes, the force was that strong. I was very very heartbroken over the earpiece cos it was a gift and it's pretty new. :( I hope i can find another one. note: THAT PERSON DIDN'T EVEN APOLOGISE! what has the world become? :(((

2. Because i haven't been to the gym for 2 whole weeks, i decided to go today cos there were no plans. I got everything ready and got there just to realise i forgot the locker keys. Brilliant. There's nothing i can do cos i dun have my shoes. And i can't lock my bag in as well. Damn smart. I can't even bathe properly cos the toiletries are all inside the shoe locker. Thanks. In the end i took a quick bathe and went out of gym. :(

Probably the only happy thing over the past few days was the movie with joelt, des, daryl, joelc, xunqi, junhe, via and mel. Friends always manage to make me forget the unhappiness. I need more friends. Oh actually i need a job more. Ok anyway we watched Valentine's Day. Nice movie, touching plot though sometimes hilarious, but ya, sweet ending. jh is classic, went to the wrong place when he's already late. lol. Lucky thing i called him before he got out of the train station at vivo. Erm. we are supposed to meet and watch at ms. Yup, so he's super duper late. lol.

Dessert at MOF after that. I love it. :) End of story.

And today i got Raving Rabbids TV party! Quite cheap! :D Finally! Er-jie and i had a few rounds before i went to bathe and start typing here. Haha. New game for the (chinese) new year. :)

Hope tmr will be nice too. To san-yi's house! :D Food and mj. HEH.

No comments: