Saturday, February 13, 2010

家家有本难念的经

Today mum make a big fuss out of something again. She was cooking something and she left the house with the fire on to continue boiling the food. She didn't mention it. I found it out on my own when i got to the kitchen. I didn't know when i was supposed to off the fire so i left it on first and thought i could go back to check later or wait for her to come back. But well. By the time i rmb that thing is still there cooking, it was when i could smell the burning smell from my study room. And well, dad who was in our room didn't detect it anyway. So I already knew what would be coming. I mean look, yup i know it's kinda my fault as well since i didn't turn off the fire. BUT i really like to say that i seriously have a very bad sense of smell. And then again, she even forgot what she was cooking even after i tell her that the thing got burnt! And the next moment she got all caught up with yelling and babbling whatever she could. While i just kept quiet throughout.

I know it's something normal. but sometimes i'm really scared when i look at how she flare up so easily. Esp. when she keeps saying maybe she's going to die cos she keep forgetting everything. I dunno but i didn't want to talk back either. She makes me stay away from talking to her sometimes because u dunno when she's going to take it hard again. I feel that my other family members have low EQ on this. including my mum -.- She sometimes say we got to learn to know when to say things and when to not. And say the right things in a right way and attitude and tone. I do agree that sometimes that why my dad and da-jie complains so much, about the wrong thing and i feel injustice for my mum. But they are all the same when my mum wants to complain abt the other ppl. I dunno. If i could, i really want to ask all of them to shut up. But I can only say here, 家家有本难念的经.

Staying home is good, as some would say. But i dunno if u see the situation in my home, would you still like to be me. sighs. I just got to bear with it until i get a job. And i hope it will be soon.

i really wish to run away sometimes... but i dun have the courage to, and i dunno where i can go.

No comments: