Saturday, February 13, 2010

In preparation for cny

It's already 2h36min into CNY eve. haha. Are u not excited? Ok. Actually i'm not really excited. I hope things are going to be good this new year... Since i'm all prepared for new year. I'm so prepared that i have excess of new clothes to wear and can't decide which to wear for what day. haha! First time.

For at least the past few years... cny was quite last min shopping. and till even i could be still looking for shoes or clothes or whatever. But this year like 1 month before cny i'm all prepared, clothes, shoes, even bag! And hair too. hahah! Way before ya. =)

First time try to dye my hair too... sis bought the foam one to try... She very enthu want to help me dye, so good lor. hahah! And below is the outcome.. on first day! :D I think now the colour even more obvious liao.



Anyways... i dunno... but i think i've got to prepare myself mentally and physically for whatever is coming to me. I really do prefer the maternal side cos they focus on more fun and interaction rather than boring life topic. With them it's always the laugh-it-out sessions with nonsense and all. But the other side is like. I dunno but i just can never blend into them. Dun ask me why. I dun think i'm not an anti-social person. Just that you know. to some people it's just hard. I dunno if it's really my problem or what. But ya... Every year i wish for the better and it's always the same. Well. whatever it is then. :D

Just have to 见招拆招. Wish me luck!

No comments: