Friday, February 20, 2009

Irresponsible classmate.

Was rather pissed with a classmate today.

Last thurs. the classmate asked me to help her buy a course kit for thurs class.. so ok.. since i was in school i just went up to the lib to ask. But the person actually already returned the original copy... so no choice. In between, she called me on tues to ask if i got bring my copy to school. i said i didn't but i can help her on thurs. Today... I was kind enough to bring my course kit for this mod to help her go to the photocopy lady to make a copy for her.. collect and everything. And bring it to class for her. In the end she didn't come! Cos of that i have to bring both the copies home! Note: I've nv brought the whole course kit to class before cos there's no need to. And i brought it to school today becos of her and this is the kind of shit i get. like WTH.

HELLO?! I already asked you this morning whether u are coming to class or not. if u are not then say so lah!! You think i really care whether you got come or not meh? We are not close friends and I'm not your whoever! i dun have the obligation to do all these for you, you know!? Why should i be taken for granted?! OH well.. i forgot. You were NEVER responsible. how could i be so stupid to be fooled? Seriously.. she better pay me back man. WAH LIAO. Damn angry leh. somemore my bag not very light lor. i think she should have just exited at level 2 and stop giving problems to the rest of the ppl in class.

ARGH. I know this is a very small incident. I'm not trying to be mean here but this person has not been the best classmate around. Best at complaints. best at talking loudly. best in shirking responsibility. worst in doing projects. (ok. maybe not the worst. but towards there) I've been in the same grp as her once. and that's it man. Hate people who can't keep their promises. At least when i nv make any promises cos i dunno if i can fulfill it. Dun tell me craps like 'promises are meant to be broken'.

Oh! and she didn't even bother to inform or apologise or whatever when she 'decided' not to come! What kind of person is this? Even if u are in a hurry or some emergency. It's basic courtesy! so i'm not bothered to msg or call her either.

No comments: