Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A quick update

I realised i haven't blog for a week!! HAHA. Busy and lazy... =x

Busy with school and work... I haven't worked for 4 days straight for a long time already lor... And i'm really tired... although workload was ok... and with the correct ppl ard.. work can't get too bad. I actually enjoy working with the 2 of them... Happy Birthday Desmond.. Enjoy off day! hahaha... And me... enjoy off till next mon too! :)))

As if work isn't enough... still have to go school hor... thank goodness i'm not holding a full time job. i can seriously understand those who are... damn poor thing..

School was still ok ba... but a bit guilty that i haven't done my part for the project yet... HAIX! Will do it tmr lah... cos finally it's offday... and study day too...

Going to stay over at my er-jiu's place tmr night... with jiaqi... since her parents went for hols... and she's alone at home with her father's workers. and she will be coming over on fri! Yay-ness. haha! Someone to Wii with. HEE.

Ok.. I'm tired.. Nitex. Will update again when i'm free tmr. haha

No comments: