Sunday, October 26, 2008

A day fully utilised.

I super look forward to next sat!!! 王力宏's concert!!! YEAH! Omg. I'm so high and excited just to think abt it.. :))) Er-jie too.. i think we got rather good seats ba... like 2nd cat. facing the stage first row.. lol. CAMERA! And my sis ask if want to do board. like -.- I can't be bothered with her. hahah!

Anyway... Kbox-ed today with han, yuhui and jiale. Kim supposed to come too but last last last min something cropped up. Hope it's settled already. Fun in some way but got 2 ladies nv really sing lor... Too bad hor.. still dun have most new songs yet.. not that i really know how to sing them lah. =x Haven't upload the pictures yet.. cos only reached home ard 12am.. and was doing project stuff..

Went to Xiaoting jie's house after the kbox session... wah! Took damn long to get there although the no. of bus stops like not a lot. i think a bit jam ba... i didn't really notice cos i was rather tired on the bus. haha. Had dinner there... she made roasted meat herself. Very nice! not like so salty like outside ones. And she baked cake too... Had it later in the night... so we just watch tv and chatted until she drove er-jie and i back.. :)

Then this morning... I'm SO so so proud of myself. I woke up at 6.30am to go for run... despite sleeping at ard 3am... And seriously it was much better than wed.. But back dunno still a bit pain cos of the sit-ups i did on wed... so i couldn't really do more today. Did some step-ups thou... felt so satisfied. I'm so gonna do that more more more often. I think it's time to train up stamina and my health again. Should get more fresh air... if not always nose-blocking. sianx.

Yea. Tired liao.. tmr still got to work. NITEX! :)

JJ's new album... I LOVE. Ok.. not all the songs i guess... but some really nice. HEE. Jay's and S.H.E's one haven't really listen to all properly. JJ more important mah... hahaha.

No comments: