Monday, November 19, 2007

Last lap...

Yet... another week of being night owl is here... here i am.. only finished 1 lecture out of the 4 for an exam on tues.... and done a bit more for the proj... haix... Hope everything will be all right! heex. I think i just have to put in more effort for the project.. esp. when i see my groupmates so helpful in everything... i felt that i've done nothing at all... except for giving some pointers and reminders here and there.. but i think my team mates are really great cos they always come up with great ideas.. :))

Had a constructive meeting today anyway... clearer of what i have to say for the presentation... so far of all the projects... this is the first time i actually had a good rehearsal with my grp memebers... and review on each other's part and give suggestions on improvement and so on... I quite like the combi... :) Think i wanna call for a celebration after wed! :)))

Watched first 2 epi of Huan Huan Ai today... and shit... i think i'm kinda addicted to it liao.. heex. I know i'm slow!!! But i dun like and dun have time to watch the VCD/DVD can... dotx... so only can every week watch 2 epis lah... but hopefully someone will lend me the show cos hols is coming... haha!

Oh.. happy that there are already some confirmed gatherings... yeah! Will be looking forward to them!! :))) New Oap UK! grp and the Royal Family and of cos my Beloveds! DEC faster come! lol. Ok.. going to sleep liao.. TIRED! left with abt 5h of sleep... and another long day in school tmr.. i mean today... NITEX.

No comments: