Saturday, November 03, 2007

Halloween 2007 - Part 1

DISCLAIMER: IF YOU HAVE A WEAK HEART OR IS PREGNANT, PLS RECONSIDER BEFORE READING ON. I WILL NOT BEAR ANY RESPONSIBLE IF ANYTHING SHOULD HAPPEN TO YOU WHILE READING AND SEEING THE FOLLOWING CONTENT. THANK YOU.

Arts Management Level2 2007 had our very own halloween party on 1st Nov at The Chevrons Jurong. I went in to look for the other classmates ard 8... and started my journey to become who i am... i wasn't quite sure what to do in sequence thus explains my long duration to get ready. but the outcome was good nonetheless. and i think the wig was really the main reason. Just look at this...


Just before we set off for the night's fun.. (and sweat for me).

Now... look at my classmates.. lol.


Crazy belly dancer and CRAZY businessman.


Crazy business (look at his boxers. haha), the witch and the devil. :)


The bride ghost and the witch.. (white and black)


Some of the crazy lot...

Now u get the idea... but i'm really tired.. and i need more photos... Nitex first. lol. cannot tahan liao... hopefully tmr will be better! :)

No comments: