Friday, November 02, 2007

BAD day..

WAh.. damn tired and sick now... i can't believe that i actually fell asleep during both work days. how bad is that... firstly cos very few ppl these 2 days... eh... i dunno why... but i thought it was becos i was there... cos last fri when i was there... it was really BAD... cos we had $0 luggage sales... VERY BAD... but sales was good at isetan on sat then... haha. jinxed.

Anyway... it was a BAD day... cos i woke up with a BAD sore throat... and sneezing all the way thru the morning... i thought it got better when i got to work... BUT it didn't actually... and it got worse when i got home just now... and i just didn't know how... but now my nose is like blocked... i dunno how am i going to survive tmr.... AND weird... my ankle is hurting like i've sprained it... but i didn't rmb any incident... OH! i was chasing the bus this morning and i think i stepped too hard once. omg. my memory u see... but i guess it's not as bad when i can't even breathe properly... Dotx.

Ok... this is just a rough update... look out for my spooky entry with photos soon. I think the party was really great and i really get to talk to more of my classmates... I enjoyed myself... as much as i would like to stay over... i think sometimes when things ended this way... there's more to think of the next time... But i want to say... my classmates are just fun. :) I'm glad i was there and i actually made an effort to get those stuff and like really dress up. Hope to party with them again. :))

No comments: