Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Emo.. haha.

Hmm... i just read some past emails... and sometimes i just have to admit i'm such a temperamental person... i really have no idea how could i tear so easily.. even by just reading...~ esp. when i read what i sent to someone when we were in j2. It was like super dumb lah... cos after all when after we left sch.. we (or at least me) were better off lah... But be glad we are still friends... if not just let me die lah.. haha!

Then it was the surveys... some are just so funny... they made me rmb some stuff and made me realise how much they knew me also... haha.. Like eg. when is my bday or how many siblings i have or what colour are my eyes or do i believe in god or am i an outgoing or shy person... or whatever... but these are the qns that most ppl didn't exactly know... esp. for the eyes part... i actually have brown eyes instead of black... and of cos white colour lah... And to speak the truth... i'm NOT outgoing in front of everyone... unless i'm really familiar with u... at least i dun chat with my cousins the same way i did with my close friends...~ :)

No comments: