Tuesday, February 20, 2007

CNY Part 1 (only)

Oh... that was supposed to be a new year post but i accidentally made it into something else.. =P Anyway... obviously it's new year now lah! haha! So it's all the visiting and stuff with the family again. Finally the family got tgt...

And i've noticed some traits... Firstly.. i dunno why but i clicked better with the maternal cousins... maybe cos of the age difference? as in more cousins were nearer to my age lah.. or maybe the language... we communicate more in chinese than in english.. which i'm able to articulate and express in better... at least we enjoyed even thou we travelled mostly in public transport for the whole day on the first day...

So it also means that i feel that i dun click well with the paternal side cousins... again.. i think it's the age... cos i'm one of the younger cousin... and most of them are like my sister's age? u see... we have 16 children in this generation including me.. the oldest is my eldest sis of cos who is already half past 30... and the youngest is like p6 this year... and i'm like the 12th from the top... wah! 2 of them were same same as my 2nd sis who is 5 years older... and another 3 has the same age of 3 years older than me too..~ That's like... totally off for me... cos when i'm in any particular phrase of my life... none of them has the same as me... so that leaves no topic to talk abt... erm.. am trying hard... and improving thou.. engaging in more conversations and for a longer period of time... So that's something i've accomplish this new year.. erm... at least a bit lah.. haha!

Then i noticed this thing abt my dad and his brothers and a sister... haha... they have this very similar way of speaking.. as in the pattern lah... and their reactions to certain topics... wow... Even they dun look alike at all... they were just so like brothers and sisters... haha! and my uncles are actually a very humourous lot...

Oh.. i'm so tired.. after the long day... another day to go... not with family for the whole day this time... ya.. get a life. =x Nitex.

No comments: