Sunday, November 26, 2006

Qns & Ans.

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? Haix... dark eye rings again...!
2. When is the next time you will have sex? God knows when...
3. What's a word that rhymes with "DOOR"? Wor? Hor? Lol!
4. Favorite planet? Captain planet! =P
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your mobile? Qinqin. haha.
6. What is your favorite ringtone on your phone? All.
7. What kinda shirt you have on? Shirt lah... light pink one from giordano.
8. Describe yourself in one phrase? Eh.. i'm bad in describing myself. A very easy-going person?
9. Name the brand of shoes you're currently wearing? at home without shoes now..
10. Bright or Dark Room? in between.. a not so bright room..
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you? caring lor.. missy tan leh..
12. If you're alone in a room with two beds, which one do you sleep on? whichever one that is cleaner..
13. What were you doing at midnight last night? sleeping after blogging lah! Cannot tahan.
14. What did your last text message say that you received on your mobile? can't rmb... deleted the msg already.
15. Where is your letter box? Downstairs lor..
16. What's a word that you say a lot? Huh? =x
17. Who told you he/she loved you last? Got meh?
18. Last furry thing you touched? I dunno.. probably one of my soft toys. heex.
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days? None.. i lead a healthy lifestyle de lor...
20.How many rolls of film do you need to get developed? Dotx... a thousand years nv use film already lah..
21. Favorite age you have been so far? I think it's every single age... there are always different experiences for me in the different stages...
22.Your worst enemy? enemy?! What's that.
23. What is your current desktop picture? co gang collage
24. What was the last thing you said to someone? i can't rmb lah... (that's not what i said.. haha.)
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly? million bucks! I can use a little of it to experience flying too. and use the rest to do other things...
26. Do you like someone? Yupx
27. The last song you listened to? the last song on my playlist was 'wo men de gu shi' by Tension.
28. If the last person you spoke to was getting shot at, would you jump in front of the bullet? No... i rather be the person who is sad about it for the rest of my life...
29. If you could punch one person in the face who would it be? dun want lah... will dirty my hand and.. hand will pain also..
30. What is the closest object to your left foot? my right foot lah!
31. Next 5 people to do this: Whoever came upon my blog.. lazy to think of ppl. =x

Aiyo.. still got..
1. My "ex" is still... (i'm still looking for one..)
2. I am listening to... Ai Qing Yogurt by JJ in iTunes at this very moment.
3. Maybe I should... start doing more meaningful things. bleahx
4. I would love... to get a job and stop rotting. lol..
5. My best friend... (wow.. the long lost qns) Too many to list.. They know who they are... ppl i hang out with the most and talked to most..
6. I don't understand... why am i at home on a sunday.
7. I lost... nothing.
8. People say... i'm rather funny... i dunno why..
9. The meaning of my screen name is... there isn't really any meaning to it..
10. Love is... a feeling that can't be explained.. and there's not reason for it..
11. Somewhere, someone is... my friend. =)
12. I will always... like music...
13. Forever seems... unreal
14. I never ever want to... let myself down..
15. My cell phone is... black 6101 nokia phone.
16. When I woke up this morning... hoping to have kuay chap.. but didn't.
17. I get annoyed... erm... not so easily..
18. Parties are... what i like! =)
19. My pet(s) are/is... none! (although i hoped to have one)
20. Kisses are the best when... i'm not feeling very good.
21. Today I... slack the day away playing PS2 and sleeping.=x
22. Tomorrow I will... practise my gaohu! haha.
23. I really want.... to find myself...

No comments: