Thursday, November 09, 2006

Freedom. :)

Come and say 'yeah' with me! I can't believe that one semester had just passed like that.. it's like.. so fast! But anyway.. ya.. it's over.. and no matter how much i procrastinate... i handed in my works on time... Something i'm proud of lah.. cos u know me long enough... i dun used to hand in hws on time.. (except for some lah.) haha..

Actually i think i have plans for the hols lor..!!! First of cos is to get enough sleep.. haven't been sleeping well and enough lately.. then.. i need to EXERCISE! Swim or run.. whatever. ok.. both! :) Then... I need to work~! but then.. Ann auntie went vacation with dad and mum.. so i dun think there will be any schedule till she's back on sun... And.. of cos.. i need and want to meet up with my dear friends!! All the way from pri sch to jc! haha. so adventurous right. heex. but well.. i'll try.. meanwhile.. waiting for friends to finish their exams in ntu, nus, jc or poly.. or Whatever. i'm freed of exams now.. haha.

Oh.. so i just mentioned.. my parents are away for holidays.. yes.. AGAIN. To hainan dao this time and from ytd to sun.. so am i supposed to party?? haha. actually planned to go for ladies' night.. but it was called off.. so liyana, caiwen and i roamed ard vivo city... trying to shop for something but in the end didn't buy anything.. and we just had food.. haha.

And.. regarding the mgmt assignment.. Terence commented it was good after he read it... and gave me another point to add in.. that i really thought of but dunno how to put in words.. so good lah.. actually he said 'excellent' lah! er... i dunno.. really? haha.. i din know i have such calibre of writing good essays. haha. anyway... although terence didn't offer me a part time job... he asked me to tell him when i graduate! there's a light of hope!! =))

Ok.. i'm really tired.. hopefully i could do some work out tmr.. heex. Nitex.

No comments: