Friday, September 23, 2005

Prom dress hunt

I just feel like blogging these few days... of coz... be4 i'm not given a chance to do it..~ Ya... be4 i get back to my table to s.t.u.d.y... lol...~

Hmm... Went out today.. again! With my parents... I'm happy! =) Went town... supposed to look around for a decent dress for me to attend both my cousin's wedding and my prom..~ But well... It's hard to find... And we bought NOTHING from town... haha... Actually wanted to try out Daniel Yam.. But i rmb about the person who told us not to go to Daniel Yam coz everyone goes there too... and u will not want to see someone wearing the same dress as u.. lol...

Then went over to Bugis Junction... Tried on this lilac tonga dress... quite nice... a bit over knee length... but still thinking whether to buy that one..~ Tough choice.. it's a bit too simple... But maybe it's enough..~ Argh... i dunno!! It's really the most headache thing u can think of when it comes to prom...~ Sighz... Oh.. it's $109...~ But anyway bought another dress.... hmm... suitable for wedding dinners but not prom ba..~ Since the theme for Prom is 'Glamour'... i ought to do something about it... And what about makeup and hairdo~?! Oh man... i hope i'm going to regret about going to prom..~ haha..~ And well... i guess i still need to cut down more weight to look nicer..~ Sighz... I trying hard while mum offered me ice-cream~! haha... of coz i din eat.. lol...

Hmm... think that's all ba... tml going out again..~! Got to enjoy be4 the misery comes on mon..~ haha..!

No comments: