Monday, September 12, 2005

Bad day...~

So fast and i'm back~! BUT Bad news... ...

I'm NOT going to score for maths paper 1!!! It's damn damn difficult lah... the others all say difficult.. even chek! the setters are just trying to kill us...~! Finished the paper just on time... plus... skip a few qns... plus... din even have time to look at those qns again... plus... not a single minute to look thru what i've done...

Aiya... dunno why they so cruel... but perhaps prelim is really not impt for us girls...~ haha... But but... i want to do well..! The qns are so unlike the typical qns... Argh... bad bad bad... now have to prepare for paper 2 on wed... Wish me luck... hope can pull up the marks...~ And i decided to the JJ thing away till nov... but nobody says i'm not going to listen to his cd anymore... lol..~!

The worse thing that happened today.. i got drenched when i came back from sch... so sway can... was only like 3 stops away from home and ta da... it rained v v v heavily... alighted at bedok int to change to 222.... thought at most a little bit wet.. Who knows~!! Once get down the bus already a little bit wet... was v hungry so decided to buy a hotdog waffle to eat on my long way home with 222.... buy liao so difficult to turn back... have to really really squeeze my way thru to get back to the bus stop... Worst still.. the whole place was flooded... not only with ppl but also with rain water~!!! My shoes got soaked once i stepped onto the ground from the steps... then saw the 222 there liao... but too many ppl... can't even find a space to move myself... so in the end squeeze and squeeze and squeeze... finally get to the side of the road near to the door of the bus.. Thought everything will be over soon... The WIND suddenly blew so hard that the rain came crashing right into my face.... and so... my face, my specs, my hair, the front half of my uniform... practically the front part of my whole body was wet.... could see the colour difference of my wet and dry parts of my uniform lor.. Dotz...~ Finally i reached my block... from past experience.. normally 15th floor will be flooded... but usually only the middle part of the 2 corridors... At most take off shoes and socks when reach that part... BUT BUT when i stepped out of the lift on 15 floor... It was water right in front of me and i can feel water running into my shoes when i first stepped out... and look at the whole corridor.. no way to get thru with all the rain splashing in... plus the water on the ground already reaching the height of the lift... afraid that water will flood into the left.. i quickly stepped into the lift and took down to 11 floor.. and climb up 4 stories to get home...

Oh.... What a day...!

Hmm... tml no paper... so got to pia for wed's paper le..~!!! Must do well in Stats!!!! Jia you~! :)

No comments: