Sunday, April 03, 2011

Dauntless Spirit 2011 (Y)



It's one of the most exciting concert so far!


I'm not fully satisfied with my own performance because I made too many mistakes which I shouldn't have. Could have been better. I think somehow I wasn't focused fully. :( Entrance to parts and intonation wasn't as good as the rehearsal. One big disappointment on myself.

But I'm sure everyone else did well, so after all I think we are awesome?! HAHA. Kind of egoistic, but we have to, right? I love the songs we play this year, esp. 八音! But 台湾组曲 some parts were kind of shiok. I like! A totally enjoyable concert.

And I just love Minhui's 雨后庭院 can. And I don't know why, every time I hear it, I will tear at the 主题. EVERY time! I don't even understand. Too bad she's not going to play it anymore, erm, or at least for the next 2 years she says. haha. Well, so if you didn't catch the concert yesterday, too bad for you!

It's like my 3rd year sitting beside Zhang Laoshi this year. And to be exact, it's 3 consecutive years. HAHA. But not as stress as the first year. I still remember Guols made fun of me on the first year, say is it I sit beside zhang I stress, don't dare to play. Haha. Well, this year was quite all right I guess. :) 

Thanks to SYCO again, to give me all the best memories of all times. Never regretted every time I feel that I shouldn't join again but still did. I really wonder how would I ever be able to leave that place without feeling emo for a long while. I have to cherish every moment there. :)

No comments: