Sunday, October 10, 2010

A great weekend with friends i nv regret knowing

I haven't enjoyed myself on a weekend for so long! Thank you GGG and my royals.. It was really a great weekend.

Though the bbq session at daryl's was a more of a usual GGG event. (hahaha). The food, the chats and the company made it really good. :)

And although i've been to USS in less than 6 months ago, it was still a great visit there with u guys. I definitely still had my share of fun. Although kim, chris and i are really sad that the roller coaster ride at sci-fi area is still not opened for playing. What a sad thing. I love to take it. Anyway. Mummy ride twice cos the queue was short!! :D Jurassic park ride too... Yea, wet. But less than i've expected. Not a great fall. But not bad lah. Went to the sprinkle zone at the Water world show. It's great fun. And yea, we got a bit wet after all. haha. But it's definitely more anticipating and more fun to be in the wet zone area. Maybe next time i'll go all out to the soak zone, haha!

And omg, spent lotsa money. But of cos, feels good to have the ability to buy what i want. On my own. I'm not a rich kid, i dun have rich parents too, but, i feel just right, doing things i like, enough for what i need. That's all. Got new cap from Candylicious, and a USS polo. Yea! And popcorns!!! HAHAHA

Update more next time.. got to go rest my whole body. hahaha!

PS: Haven't talked abt my violin kids for a long time.. I'll do it soon. Ciaoz~

No comments: