Thursday, July 15, 2010

My (only) Bday present and some thoughts


My chio holga camera. Bday present from my girls. :)

And in fact, my only present for this year's bday. But actually i'm fine with no presents. Because i felt that there's nothing i really need or want. Ok have lah... But i know it's not within anyone's budget and i'm depending on myself. :) So i had quite a hard time deciding on what i want from them until the idea of toy cameras came across my mind. And omg it's quite addictive. Janice i totally understand. hahaha.

And i've already started using it.. but cos it's different from using a dslr which i've been frequently using one lately, it's sometimes difficult to rmb the steps to take a new photo with this manual camera. haha. and i'm still getting used to the reflex lens. (always shift in wrong direction) lol.

As for my own reward for myself. I'm already determined to get myself a iPod Touch. I wanted to get it with my 2nd month pay, but then ah, it nv came true, till now. And i dunno why, it just didn't happen. I think it's due to my usual stingy-ness in getting any gadgets. I'm not used to spending a lump sum at one goal. Makes me draw back my ideas sometimes. (fyi: the ipod(s) i ever had are all foc. if not i dun think i will possess any one of them) And cos my phone is also at the danger of having the whole screen gone, and my internet is pissing me off, so much so i wanted to terminate the contract plus demand for breaching waiver, so that i can get an iphone. But also, i have yet to take the action. hais. I really should take some action. When i have all the time to sit at home and talk out with the singnet ppl.

Then last thing to say abt my bday. (HAHA). It's really nothing great and so I appreciate and thank every single person who remembered my birthday and bothered to drop me a msg on fb, sms and msn. Even if u didn't wish me and actually rmb after that, it's ok! We'll try again next year. You know it's just like a test of friendship. Some all-time friends that you haven't met for quite some time, and you don't know if they are still friends to u, wait for the birthday to come. If you wished that friend happy birthday, and he/she did the same, most probably friendship still applies. Cos be honest, if u dun really regard a person as a friend, or u think he/she doesn't regard u as a close friend, you wouldn't even bother to wish him/her. Same for me! =X haha. FB is such a convenient thing now, I used to rmb all my friend's bday by hard/my organiser (which i still do). If not for fb, i dun think i get 100 wishes from my friends. So ya. Thanks for still treating me as a friend! :D I would so much wanted to list out every one of u. but that would be too tiring. Sorry. Hee. 

And i need to sleep now. I hope i have have my desired possession(s) soon! :D

No comments: