Friday, March 05, 2010

Nothing much...

Ytd this time... I was still at Mac with Via and sushi.. Finishing up our convo and getting ready to go... We like long time nv see like that.. Sit there and talk for so long. haha! Reminds me of our regular supper meet ups last time. Ever since my graduation... we haven't been meeting up for supper that much anymore... And now that the prata shop is undergoing some changes, the new signboard is up, but not opened yet. So ya, haven't been going there. And of cos i'm not really keen in having supper anymore (although ytd's mac was really satisfying. haha) =P

Afterall was quite emo abt something ytd and was hoping to find some consolation somewhere. That perhaps made me end up buying some snack from ntuc before meeting the 2 of them. And then was thinking through. I can't really blame anyone or anything. Yah.. and that's life. Ignorance is really bliss in this case. I hoped i didn't know. But ya anyway we still will at the end of the day.

只能说,不走运。

No comments: