Saturday, March 27, 2010

My spendings

My friend commented that i'm very into online shopping lately. I really am! I have so many things i want to buy. I hoped i had more money to spend on. haha!

Anyway below are my latest buy(s).

Last week Threadless Tee was having their anniversary sale, which was $10 for ALL t-shirts. Would be a good deal for the newest shirts. But in the end i got these.


Deep Tree Diving. Wanted to get this the last time but i had too many orders for myself already. Haha!


Reach for the stars. The animals cute. Only thing i was contemplating the whole time is the colour. cos it's forest GREEN. But i decided to give it a try since it looks quite dark from the picture.

So well, waiting for them to come! :D After adding them to my collection, i have 10 threadless tees. LOL!

But then soon after the sale, new t-shirts came up and i already have an eye for one of them. =x Just one.. haha


And you see why. So cute lah the penguins! lol. Next time sale have to look out. But so far quite a few of the shirt i bought last time already OOS. I have a good eye yea. lol! Hopefully this one doesn't get sell out too fast cos i dun think will be buying soon unless very very very good offer. haha!

Then to replace my existing old and torn cardholder, i got this.


Very nice! But i didn't like the protruding portion of the one. Too much as compared to the one i had. The old one fits nicely into most of my bags' little pocket and my pants. haha! But this one has 2 compartments. behind is transparent which allows my ez-link with Stitch sticker to be seen! I like. :D I wanted a Stitch one, but not much luck with that, so i'm settled with this. :)

And then.. i call this impulse buying. But i never regretted. haha!

DAME CUTE LAH i tell you. Wait till u see the real thing. Each and every one of the five is so cute i do not know which should i double up so that i can use it. haha! And so i decided not to. But to what i know, it's OOS almost everywhere cos it's been quite some time. Maybe some shops still sell, i dun know. but online not really. I think i got the last set left on ebay. So i didn't hesitate at all. =x

Lastly, I've got to show you this.

Like OMG right! And NO, i didn't buy it lah. I saw a online blogshop owner looking for it. So no luck yet. But seriously, i wouldn't mind having one, even if it's just a 15". Haha.

So i went through quite a no. of blogshop which sells cartoon stuff and LOTS OF Stitch stuff. And then again, EVERYTHING abt stitch is SO CUTE i want to buy them all. Luckily i really didn't have the amt of disposable income to do it. hahaha. need to save lah.

Ya so that's all for the moment. I'm saving up for my iPod Touch now. hahaha! I've got the money but they are my savings and i dun want to spend them just like that. Plus 3 months of unemployment didn't get me anywhere near there. I promised myself that i will get it with my 2nd month's pay if i get the job. Cos first month i plan to give my family a good treat. :)

No comments: