Friday, May 09, 2008

Pre-tour

It's only less than 5 hours be4 i have to leave home for my flight at 7am to my holiday with my family except for er-jie... she will be lonely at home i think... for the next 10 days... i hope she dun miss me too much. haha!

Anyway... just to let my readers (if there's any) know that i'm not dead for the next 10days or so. I'll be away to 张家界, 长江三峡.

The madness of this trip is as mentioned above.. taking a 7am flight there... like we have to reach the airport slightly before 5am~! And why am i not sleeping yet? 2 reasons.. I'm already not used to sleeping early... and I'm having a rather bad blocked nose now, so it's not easy to get to sleep either. I dunno what's wrong but i caught a cold in this super warm weather. Sighs. Hopefully i will get better so that i can play to my fullest~

Yeah... then another mad thing is that i will reach sg ard 6-7am on 19may too... it means overnight flight again. dotx. But it also means that we are making full use of the 10days. haha. Hopefully it's an enjoyable getaway. Cos i'm seriously bored of my holidays in singapore already. lol! =x

Ok.. See u all my friends when i come back! :)))

No comments: