Thursday, November 24, 2005

Oh man... Big mistake...

Hmm.. haven got the chance to talk about my trips these 2 days... Oh.. stayed at home on mon..~ =) So that i can go out on other days? haha...

Oh... got lah.. went for sy prac.. it was quite ok lah.. but quite scary also.. being the only gaohu.. and it's too obvious if i make any mistakes... And the biggest mistake was i forgot to bring a pencil.... somemore got big mistake in the scores.. then guo laoshi had to lend me his pencil.... think he could see that i'm lost coz i was looking around... trying to find a pencil.. but there was like no one around me..~ dotz... But overall was all right lah.. and thankfully he forgave me for whatever mistakes i made.. coz that was the first time i went for combine mah... ya... amongst all the ppl who went... i'm the only one who haven't attended any combine session yet.. so can't blame me right... at least i still can play lah..~ so dun ask for too much yea...~ Hopefully next time i'll be better.. which is next tues morning.. wonder if i can wake up so early.. =x

Then tues went out with von and chek... shopping... again.. BUT... i din buy anything from the trip... Which means i din spend money!! =) Coz i've bought whatever i need so far mah... and it was chek that wants to shop.. since have nothing to do... just go lor.... so we walked around suntec and chek really went home with bag full of stuff...~ If only i had savings too.. haha..~ Well.. got to find a job soon... so that i can buy things too..~ Heex..

Today went bugis... haha... each day a step nearer to bedok yea... but then can't be nearer anymore.. next time go tampines lah.. i'll be happy if u all do..~ haha... but i know von wun.. lol..~! Anyway... went walking around with yuhui and chek after buying the tickets... or rather redempt the tickets... Oh.. it was harry potter... then von joined us later lah... erm... today i bought something lah... next year's organiser... and 2 CDs~!? Heex... So.. i'm not going out tml.. so that fri can go out again..~ Well.. shall abide by my mum... to pack my stuff... be4 charmane ow comes and ask me to help her in erhu..~ YEa..~

And hooray!! The others will finish their papers tml!! Or rather.. today.. later..! So we can go out on fri together.. i mean mel, via and me... long time since we met.. think it was just after prelims that we last met.. not via of coz.. see her like every other day.. haha..~

Argh!! Big mistake today!!!! I forgot that there's sy sectionals today!!! Oh man.. i'm like damn sad now.... Coz the session is really really impt to me lah...~ Haiz... I'm like so dead now... When i realised.. i really regret going out today!!! ARgh!!! HOw~?! No more sectionals le... all i can do is depend on myself le...~!! Omg... how could i ever do something so stupid... why didn't i check my schedule first..!! =( Think laoshi quite disappointed that i din appear too~?! Haiz... just now still so hopeful that i can play better next combine... i think it's in my dreams now..~ Oh wells... it's all my fault..~ Sadz...

Aiya.. that's all le... must go and think how to get to know the rest of the stuff liao..~ Bye..~

No comments: