Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Friends and School..

Ok.. After nearly a week... i've finally decided to update...~ Updating blog is kinda really out of my way lately...~ No time and no mood too...~ Actually i also dunno what to type about lah... Sianz....

Hmm... Arranged to meet up with weng, jieying and jane... Hopefully i could make it there safely... haha..~! It's really a long time since we meet up... Maybe sometimes i'm just not one of them... due to the fact that they've known each other for like 10 years...~ And i only got close to them like at the end of sec 1.... Moreover... we are all leading diff kinds of life now... so god knows what will happen when we meet~!? I dunno... i just picked up my courage to give one of them a msg to initiate the gathering..~ Although i dunno how will things be like... and dunno if i still can click with them after such a long time... Coz no matter what the 3 of them contact each other more often then i do...~ But.. Hmm.. just enjoy.. who cares..~! Hahax..

Then another group of ppl that i wished to meet up with is the RSS bunch of friends.... One thing for sure... i really do miss rss...~ After like meeting up with edwin to pass him the prelim papers... and talking to jiaying on the edwin's phone that day... it really brought me back somehow... and i thought of qun, gan, teresa and mingyan and zhangyan and all the other ppl i had fun with.. Oh how time flies... I haven seen qun and gan and teresa for like thousand years... except for like thru the photos on Friendster... And i really wish to know how my friends are doing out there... Btw... it struck me that maybe i should meet them up coz some of their 18th birthdays are coming up.. like gan's on 19aug, jane and weng's on 24 aug.. and qun's is one month later..~ By that time.. nobody will be too free to meet up.. Right~?!

Sch work is tiring... it made me feel like getting out of it... it makes me feeling like doing nothing at all.. since there are so much to do... and i can never get them all done at the pace i'm going... which is bad... i really need someone there to monitor me yea... =x Haiz... maybe it's time to get out of my house to study again..~ But seriously.. i hate the noise of bedok cc... Sianz...~ Maybe lib is a good place... but not sch lib perhaps... lotsa distractions in sch... Like having him sitting right behind me that made me stopped my breath for a while... or ppl talking loudly in the lib as if they are at home... or the market...~

Find myself more easily aroused by noise lately or some things ppl that i kan bu shuang...~ And i tend to do something... like speak badly about what they are doing.. like blocking the way or cutting the queue or whatever lah... Lol... Sometimes it feels good after doing that u know... =P So should i say i've became more sarcastic too~?! I guess so.. Haha..~!

Ok... that's all... got to prepare for tml's test... and later watching Superstar~!!! :)

No comments: