Thursday, May 26, 2016

做決定的時刻

Don't know if I should take this trip. Either way they are places I have been... many times. HAHA.

But I've also been wanting to do a solo trip during my birthday period. And these 2 are my only choices, because I also happen to have friends in these 2 places. And I have just decided in my head that it will be Taiwan. HAHAHA =x Provided leave approved and parents not upset over me going alone without them. Cos mum had to say it that day that we should go taiwan next year. Right. It was supposed to be this year, but somehow plans changed.

[26/5/16] Okkkk.... I didn't post the above when I was trying to make a decision that day. And so, now I will do so. Decided not to go during the birthday period and put it off to next year instead. Well, 1 reason being the air ticket price has gone up over the past few days... to a price that I don't think I want to spend that kind of money. Another reason is when at least 2 people told me not to go. Because true friends will tell you the truth even though you are the only paying for it. As much as I don't want to be shaken by other people's decision. But I asked.... right? hahaha. Next year lah... I have a better plan for that :)

Gonna try to persuade mama to go taiwan in Dec first.... So it will be guilt-free when I decide to go next year. HAHAHA :D

All right.... 現在先透露到這裡,其他的下次再說。:)



No comments: