Friday, July 27, 2012

A weekend of fun!

A very eventful week. Enjoyed myself and used my time to the fullest.

Last Saturday was SYCO's July Concert. Happy to hear that the tickets were sold out at the very last week,  and even open up the gallery seats. Although we felt we weren't very very prepared for the whole concert before the actual day, everyone was really motivated and did well during the concert itself. Esp. when it was a coincidence that it was Mr Quek's bday the next day so everyone was extra motivated? But actually that should be the way. I wished it was more competitive so that everyone is more hardworking. Whatever it is, really glad that the concert ended well. I was totally drained after the whole day and my back and waist was aching like hell. Had to force myself to sit straight throughout the concert but it was super tiring. Almost died. HAHA!

Sunday was time for 《老九》. Frankly speaking, I wasn't very sure if I should watch it at first, but since sister was interested to go, I decided to give it a try. Actually, it was better than I expected! Just that the first half was kind of draggy, as it always happen in musicals, but the songs were good. And the actors were better than I expected too, esp. the lead Sugi. He did very well, together with some other veterans in Theatres, I like the '大马' acted by 刘俊葳, he was really good. The special moment was when 老九 narrated that his teacher passed away after 3 months, a kid behind us said 'huh!'. We all giggled at that point. 很有效果.

And was dinner with the JC peeps. Also a birthday celebration for my buddy - von. Sometimes I feel that if not for her and yuhui, i will bid goodbye to them. Haha. Nah, just joking, I'm happy to have such friends who have gone through jc life with me and have become so close since then. And even happier to receive good news from one of us. Got to prepare for it next year. But sometimes I feel guilty that they treat this grp of friends the most important but I didn't. But I really appreciate all those we have come through these years and I think we will still be friends for a long time. :) The reason why I said the above it plainly because I think they although they may feel I'm important in the group, but I'm not that important too, because I don't think they ever cared what I'm doing and how I'm doing. All we do when we meet up is just to talk about them, and I don't know, how on earth we can always talk so long and loud without addressing to everyone. I mean unlike my other groups of friends who will remember what I said and ask me how I'm doing or what. So, I don't feel as attached. I mean, they didn't even remember that my birthday is during their bali trip when they plan, and didn't even remember I can't make it on certain days even though I've said it so many times, and didn't even remember I mentioned that I going overseas on whatsapp. But the good new was, our dear han is getting married next year! :)

Then was on a trip to Zhuhai and Macau after that weekend! :) Will blog about it in another post.


No comments: