Saturday, August 13, 2011

Journey to Driving

Dragged for almost a year. Wasted a PDL because I was too busy when I first applied for it, and totally wasted it without using it for even once. Finally started the lessons when I lost my job. Yup. To be truthful, it's a lost to me. But anyhows life went on, and so I might as well make use of the time. About $1300 - every single cent out of my own pocket even without an income for the past 3 months.

I was very nervous and anxious because I do not want to drag it longer, and I do not want to spend more money on it. I have to say I'm being lucky today. The tester was nice. And the tester might be rushing for time. But still made a few mistakes here and there. The worst was on the road. Didn't filter across ALL the lanes fast enough. And caused a car behind to brake. =x Wasn't really hoping much. But we returned to the school right after that. So no more chance for mistakes and that's why I passed? Haha! Luckily he didn't mark that as 'caused near accident'?

Other than that, the rest of the points came from the circuit. Can't believe some of the mistakes I made. Like on the slope! Tsk. I was kind of confident for that. But I don't know why I lifted up my foot from the brake pedal before releasing the clutch to biting point. I think my mind was in a blank. And the E-brake too. I totally forgot and reacted too slow plus wrongly. I can't even remember now which pedal did I step on first. =.=

Anyway I'm glad I passed, although not the best. But I did! :D Tyvm now I'm a P-plate driver. :)

No comments: