Saturday, August 13, 2011

Bah............

Sometimes life is just full of irony.

As I was reading through some of the entries for the past year, I realised how much life has changed for me, how much things aren't real for me, how things just go off course so suddenly, how different it is now than what I thought they would be like in the posts.

I didn't have a job for the past 3 months but my expenses are the highest during this period. 2 Overseas trips plus driving lessons and PT is enough and plus all the other misc expenses like minimal shopping and such. I already very control. But well, I want to be strong and not admit to my family what I'm facing. And well, I owed my sister quite a bit of money to begin with. =x You wouldn't believe the amount. haha.

Then to make things worse, students left one by one. And it had to happen when I'm in need of them. I'm kind of disheartened to not teach anymore. But how leh? I think I'll give myself and the music school another month.

And then, more and more things coming up. I really need to settle this soon!

No comments: