Thursday, September 08, 2011

Don't ask.

Ending my 3rd week. 

Think about it, I've done a lot but haven't really done a lot too. Maybe there's just too much. And sometimes I just feel a little depressing looking at the current situation. But that is so not me, so I decided to take it in stride. Do what I can and take what is there for me.

Everyone kept asking me the same 2 questions of the past and current, and I already feel very sick answering them all the time. I wouldn't say what they ask, quite sensitive issues. And to speak the truth, I feel a bit embarrassed answering them. I hope they will ask me no more. :)

Perhaps, it was never a good decision from the start of this whole life. (not referring to this current job)

I'm enjoying what I'm doing to be honest, if only the returns are slightly better. And I'm not asking much anyway, so I need to do something more in my life. Just got to work harder i guess.

No comments: