Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Bye Joel Tan

Actually I don't really know why am I so affected. But i'm just VERY affected. And still affected. The fact is that it's hard not to think of all the times we have gone through tgt in SY for the past 5 years.

I rmb I mentioned twice (or thrice) that I will not be joining SY the following year. Was becos of studies and work and what-not. But I didn't afterall. Cos i was lucky that my studies didn't make my practices impossible. And I knew that I really couldn't bear to leave after all. But now come to think of it, if i had left 2 years ago. I won't be so sad now cos there would be so lesser good memories with joel and the group.

[edit] It was just 1 day after the departure that i typed the previous paragraphs. I stopped because I couldn't control my emotions while typing and i was still feeling very sad. now it's 3 days after the departure [/edit]

I meant that seriously. But i'm at the same time happy that he's embarking on his learning journey. It's something i've always wanted to do. i.e. studying abroad. Just not to the extend of not coming back. And i'm really glad his back to studies, and doing something he likes i hope. :) Just that I haven't really gotten used to it.

It was all tears and hugs at the airport.. Erm. for most of the girls. and junhe. Maybe cos we are the closest. I totally cannot control although i super wanted to. So as to be him depart with better feelings. but fail lah. Then that night and following day(s) was quite emo, and not me only. All the rest as well. Tsk tsk tsk. We love him too much.

But the age of technology makes everything so much easier. Because we skype-ed with JoelTan ytd! :D I think we were ALL excited to talk to him. :)

And so many changed their fb dp to the photo we each took with joeltan. It was cool. And still is. :)

Ok. We got to get on with life and well cherish each other asswais. :D

Hope we get to go there and visit together in time to come.

No comments: