Sunday, March 15, 2009

OMG!



Dun be alarm... that's my arm/shoulder being bitten my mosquito(es) last night while i was sleeping... I happened to not cover my blanket ytd. and dotx. this was what happened. Damn scary right... there's like about 20 of them!!! Some are more to the top so couldn't be seen.. Some are smaller... so can't be seen in the picture... and there are 3 more on my elbow.. too far to be taken together. Crazy. No wonder i felt itch and i can feel that i was scratching myself in the sleep...

I woke up knowing that i have some bites.. so i showed to my sis.. she 'wah' when she saw and said it was bad... i went to look into the mirror and 'wah' even louder... i didn't know it was THAT bad... all red and swollen... -.- wah liao.. somemore the 2 sisters complained they got 2 bites each.. after they saw mine... they nv complain liao. lol!

还是很痒!!!! Argh. go and sleep le. rmb my blanket tonight.. just in case.

No comments: