Friday, December 12, 2008

Proud of my friends!

Went to watch a few competitions this year... to support some friends and some just go lor... But in the end i missed all the finals which are supposed to be more exciting and nicer too... The only finals i went was erhu youth.. and i didn't stay inside throughout the whole thing... Reason was i fell sick somehow... and i can't control my coughs... So i'd rather stay away and not distract the participants... Somemore it feels super terrible to try to control them too...


This year.. can say all the Open Cat are very competitive... So many good players and so little chances... i think after all erhu is still the most competitive instru? Increasing of players every NAC. Like super terrible... and when i watched the preliminary round for the youth one... i was really feeling unwell... and 10 江南春色 already almost killed me.. haha!

Anyways... Congrats to my friends who have gotten themselves prizes and money.. haha! I'm proud of you all!! To those who didn't... I'm sure there will be a tit bit of disappointment cos after all i believed everyone put in a lot of effort for this competition... give yourself a pat on your back and say u've already done your best... You all are good players.. dun doubt yourself! :) 还有很长的路要走呢!And I'm proud of u all too... Cos i never had the courage to join competition ever since my first try 'n' years ago.. haha!

No comments: