Wednesday, December 17, 2008

New toy! And some rantings too.

Hi!!! I'm happy today cos i got my new toy!!! HAHAHA! Nokia E66. Thanks to my phone... eh.. died on me on my day out with the royal family... and let me have the chance to get new phone! HEE!

Still exploring it... :))) And dad paid for the phone =x

Hmm.. other than that.. happy things lately includes getting tix for JJ's world tour concert 2009 and CATS! :))) Ok... I paid for the concert myself... but the CATS.. sis bought the tix. =P Next tix to get will be 天冷就回来!! That will be somewhere in jan.. YEAH! And of cos.. some SCO concert tix.. some interesting concert themes are coming back! Haha.

Anyway.. work was shag for the past 2 days... TOTALLY! Ytd i left work at 9.30pm and today at 9pm. Sian-ed. And really tiring... esp. ytd cos i didn't even have the chance to go out and get my lunch/dinner even when we have 3 ppl working... until end of work.. sighx. hopefully wun happen again.

And today.. only 2 person most of the time. Even more sian-ed.. but maybe it's a good thing too. =x Auntie on mc... my in-charge msg-ed me this morning and ask me go in earlier... i was a bit mean to ignore it at first... in the end i only went in 30min earlier... but then again.. the most i could was an hour... cos she 9.30 then msg me! auntie best... always got stunt... but well.. she should take care of her health too lah..

Then met yushi for movie... watched BOLT.. quite a last min decision.. cos we ganna pangseh-ed by 2 ppl who went to watch on their own already... so we just go watch lor... And i missed a little of the front part.. cos i was held up by the customer until 9pm! HELLO!! We close at 8pm can! They super buay zi dong one lor.. when she called at 7.20pm i already said we close at 8 and she still got the cheek to say she will come down with her husband now leh! Reached at 8pm... then choose for SOOOOO long... and nv have a conclusion... Er.. and i really can't wait already.. i had to leave... and they were still there. I wondered what was the result... and poor supervisor had to stay to serve them... tsk. Pls lor.. we are NOT obliged to wait for you to come ok.. TSK! So in the end i only left the shop like 8.55pm when the movie timing is 8.50pm! And i have to go all the way from Shaw to Cine. Cool! I half-walk-half-run there in like 10min or so... Cool too! Thanks to them.

But anyway.. whatever it is huh... i today suddenly feel very sad being in the service industry... i think cos i thought abt ytd i couldn't have my break.. and today even when i was having lunch at 3pm.. i wasn't able to have a quiet lunch... And after all these.. we still get very unhappy customers... I tried VERY hard not to roll my eyes when i pick up the phone... Afterall we are talking abt professionalism here... So I guess i could only say that there's no such thing as 'fair' in the world. isn't it? And i truly felt very unhappy. but ok.. I'm fine.

Sorry for the rantings.. i can't help it..

No comments: