Monday, March 17, 2008

How long does this have to go on?

Why huh? Why do i always have to wait until late at night then i'll get to use the computer? What happened to all my rights? Why do i have to give up my seat when someone comes by and says she wants to watch shows online. I said 'no'.. and she insisted i let her cos she's bored! Can't she just do something else... In fact i was already very pissed that the 3 of them took turns to use the whole morning till 3+ when the last person finally left the house. And i've already watched tv for the whole afternoon!!! Well... thanks to someone who gave her the idea.. I'm so pissed the whole night i didn't want to talk to her... and i really didn't. afterall... a hungry woman is an angry one too... and coincidentally i didn't have any proper meal today. had some cookies and some chocolate and some rostie finally..

ARGH. WHATEVER. I just regretted not being firm enough. but i think i was so angry and i had so many thoughts that i wasn't able to say anything that makes complete sense.

Anyway.. by the time i start on my assignments.... i dun they even get a chance near the com. and that's good... I'm not being selfish... BUT... i dun like my lifestyle manipulated by what others need to do. period. and i hope they will realise and truly understand. there's a possibility that i will put a password to it... which i've nv wanted to in the past.

No comments: