Sunday, January 06, 2008

Into the new year and new sem

Time really flies... one week passed just like that... how much things happened in this whole week can't be compared with what happened today... anyhows... i shall start from where i stopped the last time. haha.


U might think that i'm crazy but i went to kbox again on 1st jan with 3 precious ppl from nyco... jon, emily and yingying. too bad ds was on duty... even thou jon claimed that he had sore throat... he participated very well... haha! We were rather high thou it's in the afternoon... thanks to emily... but she got tired later... lol. anyway... it was really fun time with these ppl and i have no idea when will we be able to meet up again. but i hope... soon! I really miss the times after co every sat... that's the reason for my very good attendance for co in my jc life... these few ppl nv failed to make my life in nyco colourful and full of laughter cos prac is always boring. =x Well... zhiwen dun take my words too seriously. haha!

Then it was work and break and work the next 3 days... Finally went to watch Alvin and the Chipmunks on thurs with my sis, her bf and sylvia... Really slow i know... but i insisted on going to the theatre to watch instead of watching online lah. lol! Yea.. i'm rich! and i'm joking. =x

Sat went for nusco prac... actually it wasn't a very long session... cos some ppl have to prac for a concert happening next week.. there wasn't a lot of ppl either... but i thought it might be a good idea for me to show face once in a while... since there's no prac next week.. and i dunno if i can make it the following week. heex. So i was surprised that i could play tian shan!! haha! the last time i touched my erhu was like almost a month ago. the erhu bag was covered in dust. and both the strings snapped... haha. =x

Then was a meet up with mingyan like finally!!! went for a bbq at her house... met some of her friends and thou we do not know each other... had fun too. just talking and whatever. in the end geraldine went too... she was shocked cos we just saw each other during nus prac? haha. it was long since i last met up with mingyan lah... reminds me of our primary school days. too bad she's going back tmr... if not i would have asked her to the rss gathering!

Last but not least... Today was a really busy and tiring day... i packed up my table... not yet ready to be moved out.. but soon it will be! the last drawer to be cleared... actually a bit bu she de lah... but i know i dun use it very often... so might as well.. Just that in future there's no more table for me to anyhow put my things... esp. my clothes... haha! so perhaps things wun be lying ard my room table anymore cos shelves will be taking over... yup.

Then i dunno what's wrong with my family but some noise woke me up from my nap just now... i guess my parents are so much into some cold war... just becos of a toothbrush. ridiculous. this was what happened... (i think.. cos i was sleeping) my dad was trying to get my xiaoshu (who just came to stayover) a toothbrush to use for the night... i dunno what the argue nor the situation was when my mum got into a range. all i knew was i heard a loud clashing sound.. so immediately i got up and went to the kitchen.. thinking nothing was wrong. but actually it was the mirror at the basin that broke off from the cupboard... can't be fixed back anymore... the irony was.. my xiaoshu actually brought his own toothbrush. thanks. i think my mum's upset with my dad's attitude and the tone he speaks in. but i just dun like it when she keeps repeating and harping on the same matter. i'm upset cos it's only a very trival matter and it has to be blown up like that. but sometimes i would rather i not say anything to make matters worse. well.. no family is perfect anyway.. i guess they will be ok soon. (pretend u didn't see this paragraph... i'm ok too.)

Anyway... school is starting... TMR!!!! Timetable is bad!!! So sad that this sem i have to go to school EVERYDAY~!! it's like one class per day. what a waste of time. haix! whatever. 15 weeks will be over very fast! :) NITEX.

No comments: