Tuesday, December 26, 2006

what a gloomy entry...

Brrrr.... today is super super cold... it didn't stop raining the whole day.... I really dread to get myself out of my blanket this morning...!! And well.. it's still raining now... And i dread to get out of my house today too!! If not for my new monitor (which i'm using now.. yes.. i'm using the desktop)... i wouldn't have gone out this aftn...

Anyway... I will skip the christmas part first.. cos i dun have the pictures in the com yet... it's uploaded into the laptop thou.. :)

Ok... actually there was supposed to be an entry be4 this... but i delibrately deleted everything when i've only typed half way... The cat was let out of the bag... somehow... haix... i think sis already knew that i know abt it.. she probably realised that her sis here rather observant and can't be so stupid to not find out on my own since my mum could even sense it... that's why she didn't hide when one of their friends called while we were playing game... perhaps.. she has made up her mind.. Only until today... he tried to talk to one of us (family)... mum didn't want to get involved... i didn't want either... anyway he didn't call in the end... so i'll just keep quiet... or actually sis has already found out abt it... right? Actually i dunno how come he knows also lah.. but whatever... i dun think sis is that stupid to not realise that he was the one who told us that she's going to see the doctor today for her eye...

Nonetheless... i must say that i wun stand on either side cos in the end it still depends on the 2 of them personally... and it's something that an outsider like me could help... becos... my sis said that it's not a misunderstanding.. so ya... i hope that he doesn't call... and respect the decision that the other party has made... it might be a sad thing... but when i heard what my sis said ytd and today... i feel for my sis... But i'm quite glad that it's not becos of something outside the r/s that she made the decision... Although she cannot deny that the other guy really has something for her...

Hope that this whole thing will be over soon... And i've tried my best to make sis' every moment with me enjoyable... Even in the expense of making myself appear dumb... thou some instances it really wasn't intentional... but i know... i dun want to make her more frustrated by asking her abt it... and i know that she is mature enough to decide for herself. So... i hope that she will return to her old self soon! jie.. I Love U always.. :)

No comments: