Monday, October 03, 2011

The next trip?

Last week one of my friends asked me, if I could only go to one place, where is the first I want to go. And you know what, I can't even answer this question. In the end I still had an option answer. i.e. Shorter period (1week) - Japan, Longer period (2weeks) - US. So it depends on how much time I can afford. Oh, and probably how much money I can afford too. Plus, if I can afford, I would really want to go to London. One of my dreams to watch some musicals there! Omg. I can't wait for myself to go already.

The thing is, there are so many places I'd want to go!

So now I've got to start saving. =.=

They say if I stop going to all the short trips to HK, I will have the money to go to these places. But but but... I <3 HK! And I seriously don't mind going again. Esp. for the camp or just shopping. Okay, maybe not the camp anymore because I believe that those memories are the best to keep. :) But shopping, yes!

You see, I haven't been to HK that often. The last time was 2 years ago. HAHA! And I haven't only gone to HK mah. And I visited other places before. So it isn't fair to say that.

Ok. Got to plan for next year soon. So that I can save up well. :)))

No comments: