Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I covered everything

I know this is a terrible timing but i need to blog to tell everyone that i'm still a live and my exams have ended~!!! Yay-nessss!! HAHA!! But bad news is... i'm working tmr. -.- Luckily is afternoon shift. hee!

Exam haven't been all smooth... for the both papers i took... i didn't finish all the qns. Sianx... Hopefully can pass... esp. today's paper. If not jialat jialat.. And i think i've already done the best i can. AHH!!! But whatever... my holidays are here. But i guess most of it will be spent working ba... since they are super short-handed now.. haix. want to slack at home and return to my couch potato lifestyle also cannot. =(

But still i wish to meet my friends more often too... 有空到家里来玩 Wii ok?~ HEE.

And anyway.. maybe i haven't say this but sad to say... my application to hk's attachment didn't get thru... So it means i'm not going to hk in dec anymore.. But the good thing is... I will be in Singapore! Doing what i like! :))) And know that i will not miss anything out of my life. Yeah!

Been in a super slack mood lately... Probably because dad and mum weren't ard... YA! They went for holiday AGAIN!! Can someone tell me how many times is it already for this year? -.- They cool lah... But fine.. they went for a purpose this time. Well... dad went for performance.. and mum tagged along. lol. The only difference at home this time was... someone is sharing dad and mum's bed with me. Didn't manage to claim my territory this time. haix... Later she say i selfish again. HAHA. Which i admit in this area. but it didn't work this time huh. tsk. And i think this is one time i did the most housework! Even thou i'm supposed to be studying for my exam most of the time. LOL!

But good thing! They are coming back on thurs! YEAH. Shouldn't have agreed to work tmr.. then can slack at home. But well... already agreed... cannot like that last min dun go right... anyway more income for the holiday season is a good thing. Been spending a bit over the weekend and online! WAH. Like i have abundance of money like that. tsk. Have to control liao... yet i feel like getting other things lor. jia lat. =x

Wondering if i should send out christmas cards this year.. Saw some past year cards while looking for something else... And i realised... i really need no present and i'm seriously contented with cards more that presents. Because cards can be kept for really long... When i read cards from my beloveds... i really saw how our friendship was maintain and growing all these years. Reminds me of all the times we had in school. even thou after we left and everyone headed different ways... how we still treasure each other. I LOVE TO KEEP CARDS. Dun ever think i will throw them away. Serious. :)))

Well.. it's now time to sleep le lah~ If not tmr really sian-ed at work liao. =x

No comments: