Thursday, March 30, 2006

Job? Future?

Actually got a lot of things forgot to say... talking about the job i'm doing now... it's like... hard labour lah... like everyday go can get cuts here and there... or broken fingernails... or arm ache... or whatever lah... then one day it set me thinking... as a part time musician... i should also take care of my hands... should i really be doing all these?! Rmb that time laoshi still got the drinks stall.. like do until his hands all bruised... Somemore one of the days Situ Baonan and Lin Huilong walked into our store... having me served them.... can u imagine one day they realised that i'm the CM of sy and i'm not taking care of my pair of hands... it could be quite weird yea.. Haha...

But for now... i'm not thinking of changing job yet... if not that time will agree to work data entry liao... so funny lor... the customer came in... ask me is it waiting for sch to start all those...then ask me want to do data entry for his company anot... say he looking for ppl to do that... lol... of cos i din agree lah... and someone saved me by presenting to him his bag he sent in for repair... Haha...

Got one day even more funny... a girl came in... think around my age... i tot is customer... then who knows is cosmetics promoter... want to promote liz carborne (did i spell correctly? the idea is there lah...) products... dotx... then a customer came to my rescue... haha... got to attend to the customer mah... then more ppl came in... think the girl wait till sian liao.. so she left.. phew... Haha..

Then i tot again... what am i going to do in future? Teach? Am i capable of doing that...? Just now saw a indirect junior of mine has her msn nick in need of a maths tutor... i wanted to approach her very much... offering myself to be one... but the next moment i thought i should be responsible for my actions... if i do that... am i sure that i can help her? Then i rmb i will be away on hol in may.. which will be sec sch's mid year... so am i supposed to put her on her own during that period... that could be quite unfair... plus.... might have trouble with the timings... so in the end i didn't cos i thought i didn't want to hai anyone... Hmm... maybe i need more time to think.. or rather... i should set myself down to think more often... I'm just not planning my life ahead enough... well.. maybe that's why i'm like that now...

Ok... going off to sleep le.. let me think in my dreams... Haha.. Nitex...

No comments: