Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Draw Something?

It's been a long time since the last update? Been busy anyway plus there's no exciting things happening in life! How sad.

Lately, everyone is in the craze of playing DrawSomething. I was quite resistant of it at first, because my drawing sucks all time. But in the end I succumbed to temptations to download the app. And well, it goes that I'm drawing something! And I think i'm quite okay leh. At least i'm drawing instead of writing. 


And at least I Feel I'm slightly better than some of my friends. HAHA!

Some of my drawings....











I kinda like this one. :) 



I spent so much time on this! haha
  
I think I feel very brilliant when I drew this. HAHA!

I think I drew another better one, but didn't screen shot it. 

Drew Lionking quite a few times. And everytime was quite different, this is the only one with ears. HAHA!


And some of my friend's drawings... Of course I've already know the answers afterwards, but it really annoys me at first that I couldn't figure out what was it. haha!

The best example. LOL! Seriously, totally no idea what is it at all. (I thought it was unicorn btw)

I thought it was a cow. -.-

And then I stopped when I reached this level with 1 of the friend. 

The game app is seriously taking up too much time and phone batt. And I can't draw on the bus because it is too shaky most of the time. So where do I get the time then? And well, this could be the end of the game, until I'm bored someday and go back again. Who knows!

No comments: