Sunday, March 27, 2005

Kept on forgetting about this...

Ya.. was supposed to brainstorm on the pros and cons of changing my phone to the N6610 that my mum happened to pick up from the streets... And it's still highly usable... that's why.. my dad is using it now... but well... he did say that if i want.. i can change my 3100 with his.. :) But here comes the prob.. should i?!~ It's a dilemma... =(

Pros:
1. I'll have FM to listen to and i dun need to bring the heavy heavy discman around... anyway i always take bus and seldom take mrt.. so reception shouldn't be a big prob...
2. I can use infra red... coz my current phone doesn't have all the easy transition stuff except to send thru mms.
3. It's considered a better phone lor..
Oh no.. it is all for the pros? ok.. let's look at the cons first..

Cons:
1. My msgs are inside the phone... hundreds of them... so what am i going to do without them?
2. My pictures and images and ringtones are inside... no way to transfer them to the other phone... unless i pay lor...
3. I'll not have any glow in the dark phone anymore....
4. I have to resets all the birthday dates again...~!!

Ok... actually i'm quite certain that i'm not going to change for the time being unless something else happens lor... ya.. any suggestions anyway? haha...

No comments: